Dr. Daniel Wyma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wyma?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wyma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2017

Disrespectful office staff over all that influences quality of services unfortunately. Dr Wyma is other wise genuine and caring doctor with intelligence over all that is worth visiting. Requiring tough skin and attentiveness to assuring proper billings and information is given is the on going issues of his office staff.

March 16th, 2016

Dr. Wyma is a very knowledgable and compassionate doctor. He spends time to discuss everything with a patient and then makes follow-up phone calls. He is very thorough.

April 13th, 2013

An uncaring moron

January 13th, 2011

Dr. Wyma has a wealth of experience in treating patients with neuropsychiatric and psychiatric disorders. I would highly recommend Dr. Wyma, especially to folks with challenging disorders whose symptoms cross the boundary between neurology and psychiatry.

March 29th, 2010

When I read that Dr Wyma's "overall rating" was one star, I was shocked. I also strongly disagree with the statement that he is "hardheaded". The first word that comes to mind about him is "caring". I feel that he GENUINELY cares and goes above and beyond to help me. I have owed him a large sum of money for over a year now, and he has invited me to come in for sessions, free of cost, and has always called me when I called in for a refill, and, after talking about things for 10-20 minutes, he decides if the meds will benefit me and calls in prescriptions, even though my bill is rather high. I, 100%, believe that my health and well-being is his #1 concern. "hard headed" is not a word that I would EVER come up with to describe him. I doubt that he is "overly-nice" to me and "horrible" to the other patient who left their review, but I can't think of anything that would make him act the way in which he was described. He is the best doctor that I've ever had and have never felt so genuinely cared for before him. I have referred him to friends, so I hope that the former (bad) review doesn't send people away. I think that he is beyond awesome.

January 16th, 2009

he is hard headed and always late

September 21st, 2017