Dr. Daniel Wynn MD Patient Reviews

October 23rd, 2016
Would see no other for my MS.
Excellent bedside manner, well educated and well spoken. Takes notes and remembers to review before meeting with you for followups.

October 19th, 2016
Never Been So Insulted In my Life!
Hey everyone, I took my personal time off work to see this doctor.I'm an 18 year old male that has been diagnosed with PTSD. I suffer daily with migraines, depression and paranoia, that limit me from functioning in my daily routines. So to keep it short, he refused to prescribe me any medication because he thought the symptoms I stated weren't true. Then, he told me to take behind the counter drugs and to constantly meditate. Also HE KEPT TALKING ABOUT POLITICS! I don't care about your political beliefs, I'm here to seek help. So thank you very much for wasting my time from work wise guy.

March 4th, 2016
Not trustworthy
Dr. Wynn wrote down pros and cons of various medications that led to a conclusion that participating in his research trial would be best for me, then he but would not let me keep the piece of paper with his notes. Dr. Wynn got very defensive when I asked questions and implied that I should trust him. I do not. He and his research nurse make a lot of paid appearances at events sponsored by drug companies. If you have already seen him, get a second opinion. If you have not, good.

April 26th, 2015
He was rude.

April 3rd, 2015
Simply the Best
After seeing another neurologist for years and being treated like a bother Dr. Wynn is a breath of fresh air! He takes his time and really listens. You may wait a bit for your apt but that's just because he doesn't hurry his patients out of his office. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is amazing doctor and a genuinely kind person.

September 15th, 2013
Top neurologist
Although i was pleased with my prior neurologist, my coworker insisted I see Dr Wynn for a second opinion. I am glad they did. His warm manner and ability to help me was beyond what I thought was possible. His excellent reputation for unparalled skill and willingness to educate me about my illness has allowed me more freedom to live the life I want. He also is concerned about his patients knowing treatment options including nutrition and exercise. I wait sometimes in his waiting room, but his nonhurried manner us what I prefer.

July 14th, 2013
Best MS Doc
Scared when i was diagnosed with MS, Wynn and his excellent team assisted me making a plan. He spent a hour reviewing my first (now former!) doctors records, went over my MRI disk and testing, discussed treatment options. I learned a lot my prior neuro never discussed. Wynn emphasized non-drug treatments (lifestyle, exercise and nutrition) as well as both all FDA approved drugs and those in clinical trials. Today I'm doing much better, am on fewer but more effective meds, Wynn and his staff are both highly professional AND warm and welcoming. I can't imaging ever switching. My PCP agrees Wynn is the best,

May 3rd, 2013
ms patient
He really cares about his patients. He is also an effective communicator.

November 29th, 2012
Dr. Daniel Wynn - Excellent Neurologist
Dr Wynn is patient, understanding, considerate and sociable in diagnostic and treatment interviews. He has an exceptional education; many years of experience; national recognition, and treats a wide field of illnesses and conditions. Doctor Wynn treat the whole patient; all health issues; medications; related life style i.e. exercise and sleep; psychological and stress issues; patients concerns. He follows up to review correctness of diagnosis, effectiveness of treatment, and any new problems. His staff and he can be reached by phone when needed. Staff is excellent in handling re

September 10th, 2012
Wasted time, lots of money on big box hospital employed specialist until my co-worker turned me on to Dr. Wynn. His intelligence is rivaled only by his old fashioned non hurried bedside manner! This plus access to research trials. Wish I had seen him first. Ive sent several friends to him without a complaint. See him FIRST.

August 16th, 2012
Top MS Researcher/Physician
My husband and I saw Dr. Wynn for an opinion regarding which drug to take for multiple sclerosis. We were surprised at not only the length of time spent with us, but also the ease and comfort created by his excellent bedside manner and expertise. I not only learned more about the drug I thought I wanted, but other options, including the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial.I was scared when my prior neurologist told me I had MS. He gave us the impression he had more important things to due than listen. Wynn and his staff were a welcome relief. I learned a lot about my MS, that there are still a few doctors who care (Wynn), and doubt that I will ever switch.He took my BCBS insurance and did paperwork for us also. I can't type enough to express my thanks.

March 23rd, 2012
Wow!
I have been a patient of Dr. Wynn for years now and am never surprised anymore by his constant diligence and care for all of his patients. I have come to expect this every time I see him! I would (and do) highly recommend him to everyone. I drive 250 miles one way to see him and would gladly go farther if I had to.