Overall Review

September 5th, 2015
good dr

September 19th, 2014
Attentive and accurate!!!!
After visiting no less than 6 doctors several years ago who had no clue what was wrong with me, I was referred to Dr. Wyzan who after carefully listening to me tell him what was going on, was able to accurately diagnose me with Sarcoidosis. To be sure, he wanted to confer with a colleague who was not available at the time before initiating treatment, even though he said he was 99% sure of his diagnoses. He called me personally that evening after speaking with his colleague to tell me that he agreed with the diagnosis and called in my prescription. Very professional and attentive.

September 18th, 2011
I had been seeing a pulmonlogist in fernandina and was not getting any better. The doc told me he could no longer help me. Shortly after that I had an episode and could't breath. The ambulance showed up and i remember telling the I wanted to go to ST vincents. After that I don't remember anything. When I awoke I was in the Hospital and my wife was there. She told me that Dr Wyzan had saved my life. He has been treating me ever since. He doesn't sugar coat thigs and that is what I need. I am getting better but it is a long road and it is nice to know he is in my corner.