Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kim
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Clear Lake Rehabilitation Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Daniel Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Khashayar Hematpour
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0.02 mi16
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Webster, TX 0.02 mi21
Dr. Bahaeddin Shabaneh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Webster, TX 0.02 mi21