A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kim has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Yongseok Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Ophthalmology near Palisades Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Palisades Park Ophthalmologists.