A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Comprehensive Eyecare with Cutting Edge Technology and Old-Fashioned Patient Care, Specializing in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery, and Corneal Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Y. Kim practice?
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Ophthalmology, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Urology near Palisades Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Palisades Park Ophthalmologists, Palisades Park General Practitioners, Palisades Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Palisades Park Urologists.