A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Young Lee MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.