A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wang, Family Medicine / Emergency Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Zhejiang College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hangzhou.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Tulare Local Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Yu Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Wang practices Family Medicine near Hollister, CA.
See Hollister Family Physicians.