Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yadegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yadegar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadegar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yadegar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Yadegar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegar graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yadegar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Yadegar MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Yadegar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Yadegar has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Yadegar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.