A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yadegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yadegar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Yadegar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadegar graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yadegar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Yadegar MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Yadegar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Yadegar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Yadegar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.