A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Yao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Yao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Yao practice?
Dr. Daniel Yao practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.