A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Yao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Yao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Yao MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Yao practice?
- Dr. Daniel Yao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Yao practices Urology near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Santa Cruz Urologists.