A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yellon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Yellon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yellon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yellon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yellon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans