A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yellon is Good. Dr. Yellon has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Yellon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yellon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yellon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yellon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Yellon practice?
Dr. Daniel Yellon practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ronkonkoma, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Yellon, Dr. Danny Yellon, Dr. Dan Yellon, Dr. Danilo Yellon