A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Yun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Duwhan Yun MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Yun practice?
- Dr. Daniel Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Yun practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Primary Care Doctors and Elkins Park Internists.