A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zanotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zanotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanotti graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zanotti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Allen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zanotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Zanotti practice?
Dr. Daniel Zanotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH and Oberlin, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons.