A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zanotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zanotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zanotti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zanotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanotti graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zanotti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Zanotti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Zanotti practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zanotti has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Zanotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sheffield Village, OH.