A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zanotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zanotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanotti graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zanotti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Zanotti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Zanotti practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zanotti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Zanotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oberlin, OH and Amherst, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons.