A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zapzalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zapzalka, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapzalka graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Zapzalka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Zapzalka MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Zapzalka practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zapzalka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Zapzalka practices Urology near Shakopee, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Austin, TX.
See Shakopee Urologists.