A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zeidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zeidner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeidner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zeidner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zeidner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidner graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeidner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Zeidner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Zeidner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zeidner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Zeidner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Pediatricians and Utica Pediatric Specialists.