Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zelazny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zelazny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelazny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelazny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zelazny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelazny graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zelazny has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Zelazny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Zelazny practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zelazny has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Zelazny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.