Dr. Daniel Zimmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Zimmer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2015

Horrible!

I have a serious eye problem - orbital cellulitis. Dr. Zimmer ignored all my test results indicating this. I told him I have had flare ups with his treatment of eye drops and he said he did not care. His staff was even telling him I had been in the hospital with IV's for this and he just shrugged his shoulders. I think after over a month of treatment I would show signs of improvement but there is none and he does not care. Really ignoring the seriousness of this condition. Shame on him!

August 6th, 2012

Very professional doctor!

Dr. Zimmer answered all of my questions about my refractive surgery. I had LASIK surgery done by Dr. Zimmer and his staff. I couldn't have been more pleased with my care and especially my results. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I would encourage anyone to go to Dr. Zimmer at InSight if they are thinking about LASIK.

April 16th, 2012

Excellent physician

I recently saw Dr. Zimmer for my lasik procedure and I found him to be reassuring, kind and compassionate. Best of all, I have vision like I never believed possible!

January 8th, 2012

terrible doctor

Zimmer spends about two minutes with a patient. He acts annoyed when you ask questions and sends his staff in to deal with people. Making millions is all he cares about. I made a big mistake by going to him and hopefully others will read this and go elsewhere.

November 16th, 2011

he has not heart.

October 12th, 2010

A Bad Experience

I hope to spare others the experience of being a patient of Dr. Zimmer. He is inept in his field and has an uncaring manner. There must be better eye doctors in the area to choose from.

May 1st, 2010

There are better choices - look around

I came here for a first opinion, Dr Zimmer said I needed surgery on both eyes and if I brought an extra $4,000.00 it would be even better. Second Dr said I needed glasses. One eye is very good, other eye might need surgery some day. Dr Zimmers focus was on my wallet, the practice is an assembly line set up, health and improvement of the client is not the primary focus.

September 4th, 2017