A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zirkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zirkman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zirkman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Zirkman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Zirkman MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Zirkman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zirkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Zirkman practices Nephrology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Nephrologists.