A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zoller is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zoller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Zoller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Botsford Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Zoller practice?
Dr. Daniel Zoller practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.