A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Seth Zuckerbrod MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Zuckerbrod practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.