A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuckerbrod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Zuckerbrod practice?
Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.