A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Seth Zuckerbrod MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Zuckerbrod practice?
- Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.