Dr. Daniela Badea-Mic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela Badea-Mic?

August 31st, 2016

RN

I love her so much, she takes her time to explain herself and medication that she had prescribed me. Her staff was so friendly, and outgoing. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Her office was so clean and smelled so good.

November 7th, 2015

Please do not let this doctor see you

He just hands out diagnosis with only minutes with patient, spends no time with patients, she gives out dangerous medication like candy. Does not let ...

November 7th, 2015

4 false , possible diagnosis ,finally found not psychological issues

just hands out diagnosis with only minutes with patient, spends no time with patients ,she gives out dangerous medication like candy ,Does not let patients complete a sentence with out interrupting and contradicting the patient ,was treated like a lyer ,after tree days of care and 4 false , possible diagnosis ,finally found not psychological issues

April 29th, 2014

Where has she been all of my life?

I have always struggled with my problems and always dreaded going to doctors and having to explain my symptoms while they look at me as if I had two heads! So, going to see this doctor, I thought, was going to be the same. Instead I found her to be extremely understanding, asking me the right questions before I had to had to explain myself. I didn't know that there were such compassionate doctors... Thank you dr. Mic...you're a pleasure to have as my doctor.

March 29th, 2014

Please do not let this doctor see your teens

This doctor should not be allowed to see patients she said some really hateful things to my son she has alot of nerve very unprofesional. she is rude and hateful to say these mean things to a person that is depresed and suicidal a person that has mental problems and then talks down to them and tells these. HATEFUlL things to a person that allready feels bad about their self .As I said she does not need to practice as a Doctor if she treats people like that....Please do not take your teenagers to see this women. They will only be worse when they leave!!!!!!!!

March 2nd, 2014

Over prescribing

There I was, siting in the waiting room with my father by my side for support after 30 long days of waiting to just been seen by this Dr. not to mention the rough 3 long years prior to deciding I needed medical attention. Lonely, feeling afraid I made my way to her office to speak with her about my condition when her staff told me "she (dr mic)" likes to speak to her patients "alone," I then, agreed to not bring my father in the room. After 20 minutes of her diagnosing me with major depression and bipolar and feeling as though my sentences were all backwards she diagnosed me too soon and she should really speak With my father so he can speak for me during the Time I felt I could not for myself. Well, she (the dr) came off as though she simply knew what she was doing and didn't need to hear from anyone else. After 1 month of meds symptoms began to reappear where she up'd the dose. The next month I was fine. Following month, reappearing symptoms, she up'd the dose; and the pattern continued until she could no longer up the dose. After months of reappearing symptoms and her attitude of not truly listening or understanding I found myself in a psych hospital where I needed emergency assistance to rebalance the chemicals in my brain from the medicine that was being prescribed to me. During my time at this hospital I happen to meet several people who were at odds with this doctor for over prescribing medines. Numerous of times I called her office for "emergency appointments" where she was never available. I don't think she truly invests in actually helping people I think it's vital to recognize that not everyone patient that steps foot into her office should be placed on meds. Not to mention she is always in a rush during your visit, she snacks on food and plays with her phone all of which are unprofessional and uncurtious and shows lack of true value to her patients.

February 28th, 2014

Best doc ever. She really put her self out there for me above and beyond what anyone can expect. Definitely knows her stuff and is able to connect in a warm yet professional way. I felt so much better right away and her staff made it happen even though they were booked i'm forever grateful !

November 28th, 2013

Dr Mic is awesome and so is her staff. Like most offices she has had staff problems in the past but the staff she has now is a great team. The right hand knows what the left had is doing and it is obvious that they love the doctor and care deeply about the work they are doing helping people. If you need help just go. you will be so glad you did.

March 5th, 2012

Daniela is great but her office staff has some serious disorganization

First and foremost Dr. Mic is wonderful and a great Psychiatrist. However, my visits are rarely pleasant due to the office management and staff. I have been a patient there for 3 years now and still cant manage for them to put a note on my file to issue a reminder call for me. My work schedule is quite demanding and always changing. I also have much difficulty with the office staff following through with actually submitting my RX refill to my pharmacy. I once had to go over two (2) weeks without medication because someone would not take the time to walk to a fax machine or at least follow-up. This type of incident happens quite often and the staff never apologizes or takes responsibility.

November 6th, 2009

dr mic is an exellent doctor in her field

some of the staff mostly M.H.M.R is poor not her personal office

September 16th, 2008

i would like to thank you for the treatment you have me on. before this i felt that my problems would never go away and that i would have to live the rest of my life this way. and as i saw it, that life was not gonna last much longer. i have only been on treatment for 2 weeks, but not only i but my kids also have noticed a big change in me. thank you for listening, my past experiences were not too pleasent. i honestly thought my visit was gonna be a waste of time just like with my other doctors. but i went anyway and i was suprised. thank you from me and my family.

August 20th, 2008

Very caring professional

Dr. Mic is the sweetest Dr. I have ever had. She is gentle and soft spoken but has a very commanding presence. She is very intuitive and has a real sense of understanding when you tell her what's going on.