Dr. Daniela Balint Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela Balint?

December 17th, 2015

Don't waste your time....she prescribed a med without advising of side effects. After going through with the med, when I needed to talk to her on the phone or in person for some alternative...she only wanted to text.

June 9th, 2015

not the greatest

I have been going to Dr. Balint for the past few years now.... she is a great woman, lovely, makes me feel great, but when it comes to meds and appointments, not so much. A few separate times when I have had to cancel due to work or family issues, she would never EVER give me prescriptions that I needed. I would call or text and never get an answer. My insurance got taken away since I turned 26 and she refused to see me for less than $100. I felt like the money was the most important thing to her. A few separate times I went through withdrawals on medications and contacted her, but she still wouldn't fill them and I wouldn't get a response. It is like pulling teeth in order to get an answer. Other than that, when I have meetings with her everything is fine.

May 20th, 2015

She is very compassionate and understanding. I have had a great experience with her. She gets right back to you when you leave a message. She is very professional and has a great bedside manner. I have recommended her to others, who also have been very happy with her.

April 3rd, 2013

Manager

Very accurate diagnosis, excellent bedside manners,easy to contact and talk to and very compasionate doctor.

February 14th, 2012

Excellent doctor

This doctor is excellent.After working with her we would never see anyone else.Kind,empathic,she takes her time to listen and to provide the right treatment.It was a pleasure meeting and working with her.

October 12th, 2017