A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Bota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Bota, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bota graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bota has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans