A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Bota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Bota, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bota graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bota has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela A Bota MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela A. Bota practice?
- Dr. Daniela Bota has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniela Bota practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.