A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Constantinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Constantinescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Constantinescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantinescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantinescu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela C Constantinescu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniela C. Constantinescu practice?
- Dr. Daniela Constantinescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniela Constantinescu practices Internal Medicine near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, KY.
See Appleton Internists.