Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniela Drake
Dr. Daniela Drake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Park, CA, with another office in Culver City, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Drake is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health and Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. She speaks English.
Dr. Daniela Drake has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniela Drake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Park, CA.
Dr. Timothy Gonzalez
Huntington Park, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Arnab Ganguly
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Huntington Park, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Amalia Armenta
Huntington Park, CA 0 mi13