A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Drake is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Drake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Drake has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Drake MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniela Drake practice?
- Dr. Daniela Drake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniela Drake practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Park Internists.