Dr. Daniela English DO Patient Reviews

3.8

August 6th, 2012
The best doctor I have ever had

February 29th, 2012
Horrible Experience
Being a patient at this facility haunts me to this day. I was seeing Dr. English with a serious issue and her Assistant Nurse ANNA was always terribly rude and uncaring and it made me very uncomfortable every time I had to visit. Dr. English was nice during the short times I spent with her but I never got the right diagnosis after several visits (I have since through a different doctor). When I called the office one day and asked to leave a message for Dr. English Anna told me very aggressively that she DOES NOT return phone calls. I then called back and asked to speak with the Manager. Dr. Dietz got on the phone and was worse to me than Anna! She spoke to me in an evil tone when I told her of my unhappiness with Anna's treatment of me. I am a professional woman in her 40's and was horrified with this organization. I never went back and the situation still bothers me.

June 3rd, 2011
CARING DOCTOR
I think it's really unfair that people are writing bad reviews about a medical assistant on the doctor's profile. The doctor is awesome. She has seen me through some trying times and has helped me enormously. She is not afraid to show emotion and empathy because she cares so much about her patients. She always listens patiently, even if it means she will run behind. I never feel rushed and she always answers all of my questions. And, the medical assistant Anna is wonderful! People just get disgruntled when they are being unreasonable, over demanding and don't get their way. The practice won't put up with rude, flakey and dishonest patients. They care more about quality rather than quantity which is I think is noble in these times.

September 9th, 2010
Don't care if they have your business or not!
I had the same issue as the post before mine with Anna.It took several calls to get her to call me back. I called to speak to Dr. English to notify her, and she basically said to me that her staff is not changing and I could leave her practice and she wouldn't take it personally. WELL! I took it very personal and I am leaving her PRACTICE. BEWARE! If you have questions don't expect a return phone and above all - don't complain about Anna!

June 22nd, 2010
Nurse Assistant Anna is awful!!
Anna is rude, inconsiderate and terrible with follow-through. You can never speak to the Doctor directly even thought speaking with Anna gets you nowhere.