A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jodorkovsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jodorkovsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky practice?
- Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Gastroenterologists.