A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jodorkovsky
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jodorkovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jodorkovsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jodorkovsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky practice?
- Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniela Jodorkovsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Gastroenterologists.