A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Meshkat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Meshkat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Meshkat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshkat graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meshkat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Meshkat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela Meshkat practice?
- Dr. Daniela Meshkat has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniela Meshkat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.