A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Minecan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Minecan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Minecan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Minecan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Minecan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Nicola Minecan MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela N. Minecan practice?
- Dr. Daniela Minecan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniela Minecan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.