Dr. Daniela Paunesky Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 6th, 2010

To be young again

I highly recomend this doctor to anyone who just doesnt feel right. Ive been to many doctors who just said live with it. She took the time and had the knowledge to fix my issues. I wasnt into sex and had no drive for life, but now watch out. Ive lost weight, my husband cant keep me off of him, ive started a new business, and am making more money than I ever had. All this is due to Dr. Paunesky for giving me back my vitality, and confidence. I cant picture life without her.

November 16th, 2015