Family Physicians

Allina Clinic Eagan
1110 Yankee Doodle Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55121
651-454-3970
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  Wouldn't Recommend Dr. Phillips to My Worst Enemy  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

Came in to have 2 suspicious moles removed. Moles were removed and sent to pathology. Three days later I got a call from a Plastic Surgeon's office asking me when I would like to set up a consultation about having my MELANOMA (skin cancer) removed. WHOOPS! My doctor forgot to call and tell me I had skin cancer. When I asked the plastic surgeon's office what they were talking about they said "Hasn't your physician contacted you?" I said no, and they said I would need to call her. I called and asked about my pathology results. She says "Yes, they're not very good. You need to come in so we can discuss them.". Is that how you would like to find out you have cancer? Didn't think so. She was TERRIBLE about follow up and when I faxed over paper work for her to fill out she failed to even do that. Needless, to say, I switched my primary. Thanks for making the hardest time of my life even more difficult for me, Dr. Phillips. You're absolutely without a doubt, THE WORST doctor I've ever encountered.