A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Maria Rodriguez MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniela M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Daniela Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniela Rodriguez practices Plastic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Plastic Surgeons.