Dr. Daniela Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Saint Clair Shores, MI

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
Super caring and patient centered
Dr. Rodriguez and staff are truly awesome! Dr. Rodriguez is honest and caring and does what is best for her patients. She is always available and makes you feel important when she is with you. Her surgical skills are outstanding. After having an 8hr operation and a lot of skin/fat/tissue removed, my scars are minimal and she has continued to make sure my healing is optimized. I would recommend her and her staff without hesitation!

May 8th, 2017
Liposuction
Had liposuction of abdomen and back. Great results, I feel 10 years younger. Wish would have done this earlier.

December 15th, 2016
Best Plastic surgeon in Southeast Michigan by far
The best on this side of Michigan. ...without a doubt!

July 24th, 2016
Breast reduction
Words can't express my true graditude for Dr. Rodreguiz and the entire staff. I was a size H and had been uncomfortable for years. I wanted to go down to a B cup, yet Dr. Rodreguiz new what would be best for me. She took her time to figure out the best size and fit for my body frame. Once the discussion was made on the size, my surgery was scheduled immediately. During the recovering process after surgery I experienced little to no pain. It has been two months since my surgery and Dr. Rodriguez is still attentive to my recovering process. I could not have been more satisfied with the results of my breast. In fact I have plans to go back to Dr. Rodriguez and get a tummy tuck by the end of the year!

May 23rd, 2016
Truly the Best!
Dr Rodriguez is a true artist. She is kind, compassionate and a gifted surgeon! I am so glad I found her.

May 10th, 2016
Cannot say enough great things about this office! Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful and her staff is so sweet and helpful. No other office like it. I would definitely go back.

May 10th, 2016
I recently had surgery and my outcome was awsome. Dr Rodriguez is great. Rhoda, her assistant, was so sweet and professional and her staff was very courteous. I'd do it again!

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Rodriguez is great-Staff Not!
Dr. Rodriguez seems like a wonderful physician. However, her staff was extremely rude, high-handed and very belligerent. I realize that this office has a superior doctor, but that doesn't give her staff the right to treat customers in less than a respectable manner. They were mostly the reason I didn't choose this office. Rhoda is the 'follow-up' person and she is a pit bull. I realize they don't need my business, as they are successful in their field. Since I was made to feel 'that they don't need my business' I took it elsewhere.

December 7th, 2015
made me feel important. very personable and talented

November 5th, 2015
Very pleasant, took extra time to make sure I was comfortable and understood all my instructions after surgery. She is very good at what she does. Had a tummy tuck and breast reduction. she changed how I feel about myself. I feel reborn.

July 17th, 2015
Dr Rodriguez and her staff are AMAZING!!!

May 1st, 2015
So happy!
Absolutely amazing!! My experience was wonderful from beginning to end! Fabulous doctor!!