Plastic Surgeon
Video profile
21727 Mack Ave
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-777-7260
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 30th, 2013

Excellent Plastic Surgeon and lovely, very good assistant.

|  my experience  |  show details
by B Jones on Jun 24th, 2013

I loved Dr Rodriguez, she is a people person and her staff was very courteous. I had a tummy tuck and lipo done and had good outcome. This doctor knows her job and I would greatly recommend her to my friends, I am 4 and a half months postop and doing great. think god for doctors like you.

Mar 28th, 2013

Excellent plastic surgeon

Mar 19th, 2013

Good Surgeon and excellent staff!! Very pleased with my cosmetic surgery results.

Feb 20th, 2013

Just had a facelift and eyes done last month. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Rodriguez is a very skilled surgeon and sweet too! Her assistant, Rhoda was also very kind and extremely helpful. Would definetly recommend her to anyone.

|  Best in Michigan!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

I've had extensive work done with Dr. Rodriguez: Arm lift, breast lift, tummy tuck, and a full lower body lift with radial thigh lift. (no... not all at the same time!)I interviewed just about every well known plastic surgeon in Southeastern Michigan, and Dr. Rodriguez was, in my opinion, head and shoulders above the rest. Her medical training is better, and her bedside manner was incredible! She was always available to me via cellphone, and never gave me anything but a smile. She was honest with everything, and although I was seriously concerned about pain (especially after the lower body lift/thigh lift.... I've heard horror stories) my pain was totally manageable.I have a lot of allergy issues, latex, and many of the medications that are used during these types of surgery (especially clotting factor meds, and pain meds) and she worked with me until we found the best medication for me. You know who referred me to Dr. Rodriguez in the first place? My OB/GYN.... she said she's seen dozens of Dr. Rodriguez's breast augmentations/lifts, and tummy tucks, and they all look phenomenal. My OB said I'd be doing myself a great dis-service if I didn't go and consult with her. Boy.... was she right!I'd give her 10 stars across the board if I could!

Oct 10th, 2012

Very good surgeon and very sweet person.Also, her assistant, Rhoda is just the best!! Love the way I look now, Thanks to Dr. Rodriguez.

Apr 1st, 2012

Very professional, always has a smile and she is very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. She always answers questions to your satisfaction

Feb 19th, 2012

overbooked..does not listen to your concerns..

Feb 10th, 2012

Very nice doctorlistens and takes time to answer all questionsvery skilled

Nov 17th, 2011

I just had a facelift last month and am so pleased with the results. Dr. Rodriguez truly is talented and her assistant, Rhoda was the best!!

|  B. Allor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

I had a tummy tuck with Lipo and a breast reduction, and I couldn't be more pleased. I will not say the tummy tuck was painless, but neither did the doctor. I would say my recovery was exactly on target with the time Dr. R told me. Within 2 months post op I was taking a vacation to the Mexico with girlfriends and enjoying my new look. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez.

Jul 20th, 2011

Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff and wonderful results!!!

|  Amazing -  |  show details
by St. Clair Shores / Happy Patient on Apr 9th, 2011

I couldn't be more pleased with the results of the tummy tuck and breast lift that I had. From my first appointment through all the follow up care; I have found Dr. Rodriguez and her staff to be incredibly caring and detailed and human. I was not and have never a number in their office. All my questions were always answered and when in doubt about something during the recovery an appointment was always available. I selected Dr. Rodriguez based on location and reviews and was not dissapointed. She took the time to understand the medical reason that I was there and we achieved the goal.Truthfully, insurance did not cover one cent and while I was there for medical over cosmetice reasons; if I had the money I would continue with Dr. Rodriguez on cosmetice basis for everything.

|  Ignore Negative Rating from Above  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

My wife had a tummy tuck with Dr. Rodriguez. She is a very caring and true professional. She has a great bedside manner and great followup after the procedure. I discussed the negative rating from above with her and found that that person tried to get a procedure done that would not fit her body type. Dr R told her this and she went to another doc and was not happy with the results. She went back to Dr. R to fix it and was told No and to go back to her original Doctor. Remember folks, some people just like to complain. We have no complaints or problem with Dr. R. She will treat you the way you deserved to be treated. She was recommended to us by many medical professionals. Do not hesitate to go to this great Doctor for any procedures. You will not be disappointed by your results.Steve and Sheila

by Patricia, Detroit, MI on Aug 15th, 2010

I'm two weeks post op. I LOVE the results already even with the surgery. I had a full tummy tuck and lipo. Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful. Very sweet, caring, funny and patient. I just love her. She's very pretty too. Who want's someone ugly doing plastic surgery............ You will not be disappointed. I love her office manager/ assistant Rhoda. She is very direct, but also very sweet and will patient answer any questions. She calls you right back and is very friendly every time. I have had a great experience.

Aug 5th, 2010

I had excellent results and a wonderful experience!

|  Minister  |  show details
by on May 21st, 2010

I was very, very disappointed with the Dr's office staff. The office staff had me wait over 8 weeks for an appointment then called and cancelled it for another 6 weeks; had me get letters of support from my doctors and then refused to schedule my surgery giving me the reason that the Dr had a few medicare claims that were not paid and she was not going to get burned again. TMI I did not need to know that. After calling Medicare and getting the supervisor to tell me that my claim would be payable and calling the claims department with the procedure code and dx codes the office still refused my request, I was offered the option of getting a letter of approval in writting or paying cash first. They would even let me talk to the doctor; all they would tell me is that the doctor was aware of the situation. Almost 6 months wasted. I now have an appointment with a more experienced doctor and a wonderful staff.Dr Rodriguez is respected among her fellow doctors but her office leaves a lot to be desired. I am hurt and disappointed.

|  I am very pleased !!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2010

I recently had a tummy tuck & breastlift performed by Dr. Rodriguez and I am so happy with the experience. I researched these procedures for quite a while and when I met with Dr. Rodriguez and her staff - I just knew she had to be my surgeon. I would recommemd her to anyone considering.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2010

Great Results with my facelift. I'm THRILLED!

|  Great Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2010

I've recently had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck combination with Dr. Rodriguez. It's been only one week, but I feel amazing and have minimal pain. She is such a caring and passionate doctor and I highly recommend her to everyone!

|  BEWARE OF THIS BUTCHER WITH A KNIFE!!!  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2009

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR, IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL HER THAT, MORE LIKE A BUTCHER WITH A KNIFE!!! This women has destroyed my life because she has no clue at what she is doing and has destroyed my body and i am in constant pain!!! PLEASE I PRAY THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE IF I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE NOT GO TO HER THAT IS ONE MORE PERSON SHE DOESN'T HURT. I am finding out know that there are many people she has butchered, THIS WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING!!!She has this horrible arrogant, heartless, and cold demeanor AND COULD CARE LESS TO HELP OUR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE GREAT DAMAGE SHE HAS DONE TO ME. I can never get back what i had and i am constantly in pain she has truly destroyed my quality of life and to top it off i am deformed now. Do not trust this women RUN FAST AND SAVE YOUR LIFE-PLEASE DON'T HAVE YOUR LIFE RUINED AS I DID. My family has nicknamed her Dr. Frankenstein and that is the best way to sum her up A BUTCHER WITH A KNIFE WHO IS CLUELESS, HEARTLESS, AND A HORRIBLE DOCTOR. I pray she doesn't hurt someone else.p.s. How scary is it that this women is board certified? Sad, to many people have been hurt by her.

Sep 17th, 2009

So pleased with my surgery! My face looks so refreshed and natural! I would highly recommend her!

|  Lipo of Neck and Tummy with Full Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Mrs. M. E. of Melvindale Michigan on May 21st, 2009

Dr. Danieia Rodriquez is an excellent Doctor. It has been a little over one week since I had lipo of the neck and tummy, along with a full tummy tuck. I have very little pain. When the bandages were removed temporarily from my neck and stomach, I was amazed at my new neck and very pleased with my new FLAT STOMACH, even with the large amount of swelling I can truly tell the difference. I can not wait to put on my new form fitting shirts. Thanks Dr. Rodriquez you are the greatest. I recommend her to any and everyone that is looking for comestic surgery. Today, is day nine after surgery and I am still in very little pain. Thank you Dr. Rodriquez for changing my life.