A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Saadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Saadia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Saadia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadia graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Saadia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela undefined Saadia MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela u. Saadia practice?
- Dr. Daniela Saadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniela Saadia practices Neurology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Neurologists.