inactive

Dr. Daniela Sorokovska MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine West Valley City, UT

3.3

April 9th, 2015
Best doctor ever wish she comes back

November 2nd, 2011
Serious conditions get the back burner s
this dr took months and months of my being in pain before she bothered to send me to get further testing which showed a serious condition that was causing my pain. She doesnt seem to believe the extent of my claims until i had seen her over and over for the same reason. if you have a cold, she's great but if you have something serious find someone else.

October 7th, 2011
Incompetent
Her bedside manner is very poor. Don't expect a smile out of this one. More importantly my medicine was called in wrong not once, but 3 times. I still don't have the medication that i need. She kept calling in the same wrong medication (this is on the same occasion). She was only my doctor for 4 long weeks. I am changing doctors. This was extremely frustrating and scary because not only was this medicine i desperately needed but also could/will effect my baby that I'm carrying. I am filing an official complaint with my insurance company. I don't want anyone else to have to deal with this level of incompetence.