A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Tabacaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabacaru
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Tabacaru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Tabacaru, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabacaru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Magda Tabacaru MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniela M. Tabacaru practice?
- Dr. Daniela Tabacaru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniela Tabacaru practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.