Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniela Tanase
Dr. Daniela Tanase, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tanase is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center-Duluth, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Gwinnett Women's Pavilion. She speaks English.
Dr. Daniela Tanase has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniela Tanase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, GA.
Dr. Mailupillai Kumareswaran
Monroe, GA 0 mi26
Dr. Marcus Stonecipher
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Monroe, GA 0.26 mi30
Dr. Sunil Vallurupalli
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Monroe, GA 0.28 mi12