A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniela Tapos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniela Tapos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniela Tapos, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapos graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Cluj, Romania.
Dr. Tapos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniela Olga Tapos MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniela O. Tapos practice?
- Dr. Daniela Tapos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniela Tapos practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.