Neurologists

Southfield
29120 Franklin Rd
Southfield, MI 48034
313-993-2596
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Michelle C on May 14th, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr. Tapos; she is attentive and compassionate in her exam; she involves the patient in the examination, and only questions the pt answers if I disagree, and then she opens a small discussion to verify with the patient. She doesn't just prescribe medications, she first tries alternative methods of therapy such as vitamins, diet, exercise etc.. Dr. Tapos believes in getting to the bottom of the situation, even if it means sending the patient to another specialist of another field. If her treatment doesn't seem like a logical path, ask more questions. She is always happy to explain, and help you understand it from another perspective. Because of Dr. Tapos, My child is almost symptom free of her complaints.

|  My opinion of Dr Tapos  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

I was displeased with my experiences with her. She has horrible bedside manner, is more in a rush to leave the room than sit and answer questions and listen. She does not work with you on flexibility AT ALL. wants me to drive 4 hrs round trip to weigh my daughter every 3 mos when my daughter is having zero problems. She put my daughter on medicine because of an EEG and has refused as of 6 months laterto do another test to see if its even working. This neurologist is more about making money than caring for her patients!

|  Dr. Tapos is very efficient and caring  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Tapos office with the parent of another child. Dr. Tapos was caring, listened to the problems the child was having, and quickly made a plan to help deal with the child's behavior. The office staff did not send the records in a timely matter even though the parent signed a release while there and gave them the address to send it to.