Dr. Daniela White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 6th, 2015
eh, so so...
Felt like bunches of paperwork, and she never actually verbally diagnosed me. Just added medicine.

April 14th, 2014
So glad I found her
I found Dr. White after having been a patient of another psychiatrist for several months...the difference is night and day. Dr. White is always open to my suggestions regarding my treatment (some physicians don't like it when you ask about some breakthrough in seen on the news or on the internet). She is frank and straight to the point and that is something I appreciate. I never feel rushed (quite the opposite) and always feel my concerns are being addressed completely. I have been sober for 2 1/2 years now and will continue to follow-up with Dr. White for the foreseeable future. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone....I think she's just the best!

January 31st, 2013
Horrible experience too
Daniela White did not accurately assess the situation. I brought my daughter in and the family and my daughter just left there confused and unimpressed because the Dr. did not even care about the problems my daughter was having. The medication she prescribed she would not renew unless we came in for another visit, thus paying her more money to do very little to help my daughter. No diagnosis, no reasonable assessment, no long term medication, just pay pay pay. Please take your daughters elsewhere.

August 8th, 2012
Horrible Experience
Daniela White spends little to no time listening about how you feel. She also seems like she is in this practice for the money rather than helping patients. Very unprofessional, can barely understand her and whenever I was given a prescription from her my pharmacy could not even read what it said and I was given the WRONG dosage of medication. I explained this to her and she got very mad and began to argue with me that she has been a doctor for ten years and hurt my feelings to where I was crying and basically she did not care at all. I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone because I have been going to the doctor for 10 years myself and have never been so depressed in my entire life.

July 2nd, 2012
Apparently playing 'Words with Friends' on your iphone is good medical practice. I didn't realize it was so easy to be a psychiatrist. Get yourself some random diagnosis surveys and you're good to go. You don't even have to pay attention to the patient you are supposed to be helping. If you're already depressed, you're just going to feel less appreciated when you walk out of her office than you did before.

June 9th, 2011
Pleasant
I have been seeing Dr White for nearly 7 months and have been very happy with her treatment and attitude toward me and my problem. She is compasionate and responsive to my needs.

June 9th, 2011
I found Dr White to be genuinely concerned and attentive to me. She responded to my concerns and questions.

May 16th, 2011
One of the best in houston
Finally someone figured out what was wrong with my child.