A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniele Rigamonti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniele Rigamonti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniele Rigamonti, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- CNS Vascular Tumor (Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigamonti graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. She has 11 awards.
Dr. Rigamonti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniele E Rigamonti MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniele E. Rigamonti practice?
- Dr. Daniele Rigamonti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniele Rigamonti practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.