A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniell Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Tran has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniell T. Tran practice?
Dr. Daniell Tran practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Porterville Family Physicians, Porterville General Practitioners, and Porterville Surgeons.