A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniell Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniell Tran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Tran has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniell Thanh-Nhat Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniell T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Daniell Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniell Tran practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors and Huntington Park General Practitioners.