A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniell Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniell Tran is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Tran has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniell Thanh-Nhat Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniell T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Daniell Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniell Tran practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porterville, CA and Maywood, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians and Huntington Park General Practitioners.