Dr. Daniella Duke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniella Duke?

August 26th, 2017

No patience with patients

I went to see her for the first time this year for cosmetic treatments. She spent very little time with me and was standing near the examination door ready to leave throughout the short visit. Her office staff is wonderful but the doctor had very little patience with her patients. I had her perform the needed procedure and only half of the problem was corrected. It was expensive to go since health insurance did not cover the cost and I felt the doctor did not care what the end results were. I would recommend that you see different doctors before you commit yourself to this office.

April 9th, 2017

wait time

I was taken into a room to be seen by dr duke and wait over an hour to be seen.

February 7th, 2017

Usher is so pleasant, staff caring. I was a mess & thanks 2 her I am98% better in less than 1 wk. she's the best!!

June 25th, 2015

Coastal Dermatology - Unprofessional, Dirty, Waste of Money

I went to Dr. Danellia Duke to help with protruding undereye veins that are becoming increasingly visible. She assured me over the phone that she deals with problems like this. When I she finally came in to meet with me, she spent a whopping 15 minutes tellig me there was nothing she could do. Then counteracted herself saying there is a way to fix this with a laser but she is not qualified to do it (as she said she was over the phone). She didn't even examine the veins and sat at the opposite end of the room the entire time- Extremley Unprofessional and a $100 consultation fee for abslolitly nothing accomplished.

January 6th, 2015

Great Dermatologist

Great doctor, practice, and office staff. Saw after another dermatologist had "removed" a lesion I had insisted that he remove. When I saw Dr. Duke she re-excised the margin as it was not gone properly in the first place. I have had no further growth in the area.

January 1st, 2015

Very dissatisfied with every aspect of Dr. Duke and her office. I wish we had read the other reviews before going to see her. It is solely about the money for her. The appointments are overbooked and you never get to see the actual doctor or ask her any questions after the initial visit.

May 25th, 2017