Dr. Daniella Mittan MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

December 9th, 2015
She appears to know what she is doing and it isn't checking boxex on a medicare or insurance form. I trust her so far.

October 26th, 2015
So far I am very pleased with Dr. Mittan. I look forward to a very beneficial doctor/patient relationship.l

January 27th, 2015
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone with thyroid disease. Her bedside manner is quite strange. She took personal phone calls while meeting with me. She talked bad in front of me about another patient who was disputing a billing issue. And her staff is just plain rude. I went to refill a prescription she'd written for me and they sent a note to the pharmacy that I needed to come in for a follow up visit because it had been a year. Well, when I go to pick up my prescription, i'm told it was denied. I contact the office the next day and their response is, you haven't been in for a follow up. Well, that's all fine and dandy but what about the medication I need for my thyroid to function properly? I mean this isn't acne medication. The office manager then told me the pharmacy was supposed to remind me about the follow up. Well, wait a minute ma'am isn't that the job of the office? You decided I needed a follow up so why haven't I heard from you? They then called the pharmacy to approve a one time refill and I made a follow up appointment. But I was so ticked that I went and found another doctor. When I informed Dr. Mittan's staff of this, they called the pharmacy and cancelled my refill. This is medication that I have to take daily for the rest of my life. It's not an optional medication. I will NEVER recommend a doctor like this to anyone I care about. That is the type of morals this office has. If you value your health - DO NOT go here.

January 23rd, 2011
Margaret Herrell
One of the best caring Doctors I've had in my 68 years.