A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniella Munteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniella Munteanu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Munteanu graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Munteanu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniella Christiane Munteanu MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniella C. Munteanu practice?
- Dr. Daniella Munteanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniella Munteanu practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Hospitalists and Smithtown Internists.