Dr. Daniela Spitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela Spitzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Supportive, smart and special!

May 27th, 2015

front end staff are terrible. They switch phones off at lunchtime and never turn them back on. They are rude

August 4th, 2014

waste of time

May 15th, 2014

Excellent, thorough, and intelligent doctor

I saw Dr. Spitzer recently and was very happy with my visit. I was seen right away with less than a five minute wait. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The doctor herself was extremely thorough in her questions and discussing various aspects of a health issue. I found her to be very informed and up to date about medications and refreshingly not intrusive or heavy handed. I felt good talking to her about my private health concerns, as she's non-judgmental, smart, and to the point. I would recommend her to people who want a very intelligent doctor who treats you with respect.

April 18th, 2014

VP-retail

I called the office on 04/17/2014 for a duplicate prescription to be sent to my Physicians Office a woman by the name Lauren took my information and stated that she would leave the note for Dr. Spitzer 2 hours later calling the Pharmacy they do not have the prescription I had to call again and again until I had another physician call it in that was covering I called her office this morning and Luren had stated that there was a message to call me and have me come in no one called I asked her when was she going to call next week when it was too late!, very poor patient relations, will not be revisiting this office again, I asked Lauren to have the Dr. call me back she refused and got agitated. PS: this is not the first time that she has not returned phone calls. would not recommend.

February 28th, 2013

Please do not waste your time

First, I waited for 45 minute in a basically empty office while she was on her computer. This woman is such a cold fish, she did not listen to a word I said. It was a complete waste of my time. I consider myself a rationale person but by the end of the appointment I was ready to give her a piece of my mind. I have been dealing with medical issues for the last couple months her lack of compassion or concern was unbelievable! Please do not waste your time!

April 20th, 2017