Dr. Danielle Acton Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Danielle Acton?

Diagnosis: Burned Out

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I went to see her the other day and she was extremely rude and rough during examination. I should have known what was coming by the way she spoke to the staff and the patient before me (who was up at the front desk) I was in worse pain after the exam due to rough prodding. She asks questions and then abruptly cuts you off if your answer exceeds 1 or 2 words. I do not expect any doctor to sit there and pat my hand but I do not need to berated and spoken to in a condescending tone as if I am wasting her valuable time by my mere existence. She needs to either retire or take some classes on how to effectively relate to her patients. It reflects badly on the practice in my opinion.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

rude, brusqu, seems to like to hurt the patient when examining. Shoved the spectrum in the ears harder than was necessary & harder than anyone has ever done. Also, pressed hard against a sore in the nose for no apparent reason except takes pleasure in patient pain. Horrible doctor.