A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Aufiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Aufiero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aufiero
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aufiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Aufiero, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aufiero graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Aufiero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Christine Aufiero MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Danielle C. Aufiero practice?
- Dr. Danielle Aufiero has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Aufiero practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.