A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Aufiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Aufiero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Aufiero, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aufiero graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Aufiero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Christine Aufiero MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Danielle C. Aufiero practice?
- Dr. Danielle Aufiero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Aufiero practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.