A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Benaviv-Meskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Benaviv-Meskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Benaviv-Meskin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome PCOS
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benaviv-Meskin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Benaviv-Meskin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benaviv-Meskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danielle P. Benaviv-Meskin practice?
Dr. Danielle Benaviv-Meskin practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Bridgeport Endocrinologists.