A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Brandman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Brandman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brandman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Brandman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Brandman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle Brandman practice?
- Dr. Danielle Brandman has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Brandman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.