A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Brandman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Brandman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Brandman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Brandman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Danielle Brandman practice?
- Dr. Danielle Brandman has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielle Brandman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.