A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielle Brook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielle Brook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielle Brook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brook graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielle Lee Brook MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danielle L. Brook practice?
- Dr. Danielle Brook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danielle Brook practices Internal Medicine near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Natick Internists.